couple of questions and a statement :)

From: William M. Gorum, Jr. (wgorum@softdisk.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 18:22:13 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:22:13 -0600
From: "William M. Gorum, Jr." <wgorum@softdisk.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: couple of questions and a statement :)

Hey All!

Got a couple of questions for you (Thank you Captain Obvious!) Anyway,
have any of you tried to grow your plants under compact fluorescents
instead of standard fluorescent bulbs? Any feedback will be greatly
appreciated.

Question 2..Do any of you know how I can contact Steven Stewart who is
on the list? I had his email address and I lost it due to a really
inconveinient failure of my harddrive. Again, any info is appreciated

Now for the Statement: I can personally attest to the reliability of
the ZooMed hygrometers. I worked in a pet store for many years and have
personally used them. Wonderful little devices.

Anway, I'm outta here...TTYL
Will
wgorum@softdisk.com