Hi! ( My plants are dying )

From: poh (smiletome@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Thu Mar 11 1999 - 05:55:06 PST

Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:55:06 +0800
From: poh <smiletome@pacific.net.sg>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hi! ( My plants are dying )

 Hi
  Everybody,

      Is there anyone out there who have problem by over fertilizing your
plants.? Most of my sarracenia are killed because of the over dose of
fertilizers on them.
     My U. tricolour have been having a problem. The leaves seems to be
rotting and to be easily pick out from the tank.:( Do anyone have a reason
+ a cure for it. :D

 Thanks hope to hear frm u soon!

 Lots of love
Jonathan Poh
Peace I give unto u, my peace I give unto u, not as the world give, give i
unto u. Let not your heart be troubled or neither let it be afraid.
   John 14:27