CPN 28:1

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 15:47:13 PST

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:47:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CPN 28:1

Hey all,

I am glad to hear that the March CPN is getting to people (early in the
month!) and is generally well received. We put a lot of effort into it.
If you liked this one, wait 'til you see CPN 28:2 (already in the works)!

There has been a really positive reception to Andreas Wistuba's
"Miniguide" that was shipped along with CPN 28:1. I'm very happy about
this. Andreas did a great job of formatting this advertising supplement. I
wish we could have taken more credit for it, but all we did was instruct
our printer to distribute the supplement with CPN!

It's always a good situation when the goals of CPN, the ICPS Membership,
and CPN advertisers all coincide like this!

I noticed with a wince that some text was dropped from the editorial note
on page 26. The final sentence should have read,

"These latter have previously been attributed to N. veitchii or a hybrid
involving this species."

Sorry for any confusion.

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice