CP Books

From: Alexander Salomon (asalomon@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 18:36:45 PST

Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 21:36:45 -0500
From: Alexander Salomon <asalomon@bigfoot.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Books

Hello everyone.

I have accumulated several new titles through some of my bookdealer
friends and their networks which I am now offering.

Darwin, Charles- Insectivorous Plants, Appleton 1897, cloth
bound(scarce)

Lowrie, Allen Carnivorous Plants of Australia-hardcover (I believe it is
out of print in the hardcover edition)

Slack, Adrian- Carnivorous Plants- MIT Press-hardcover with dustcover,
very nice copy, hard to find in hardcover

Lloyd, Francis The Carnivorous Plants- 1942 Chronica Botanica-hardcover,
blue cloth, fine condition-extremely rare

Lloyd, Francis The Carnivorous Plants-1942 hardcover-very good
condition-slight wear to spine-still a hard to find title

For more details, please directly email me at asalomon@cfw.com

Thanks
Alexander Salomon