UK sources?

From: James D Annan (jdan@mail.nerc-bidston.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 01:43:14 PST

Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:43:14 +0000
From: "James D Annan" <jdan@mail.nerc-bidston.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: UK sources?

Hello,

I am new to the list and have only a couple of CPs (the ubiquitous VFT
and a sarracenia purpurea). I actually found this list while I was
desparately trying to save their lives, but some helpful advice from
elsewhere seemed to do the trick before I got round to posting...

Anyway, the point of my post is to ask for any recommended UK suppliers
for CPs. I have a small pond and I'm looking for things that will cope
with the british climate (as well as maybe something interesting for a
windowsill). There seem to be several species which would do, but where
can I get them?

Thanks,

James Annan