Thomas Hayes and DANGEROUS PLANTS

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 19:03:17 PST

Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:03:17 EST
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Thomas Hayes and DANGEROUS PLANTS

Hi everybody,

I need to update my address book.... Can anybody that knows me can drop me a
line? Thanks! If you don't know me, time to exercise your delete key!

*******************
For those of you that know me, hello and just a quick note to let you know
that I somewhat recently moved to the Washington DC area, Falls Church, VA to
be exact. I would like to thank several of my CP friends for their help with
the move- Jay Lechtman & Ed Munn in particular! Moving a large collection of
plants is a pain, and if anybody is moving into this area, I will be happy to
help you as well.

After taking the past two months to completely paint half the house, and build
several new terrariums, I have taken a computer position at NASA. I don't
want anybody writing me to think I died, just because I don't get back to you
as fast as in the past. My new address info is:

DANGEROUS PLANTS
Thomas K. Hayes
7420 Tillman Drive
Falls Church, VA 22043

ph: 703-893-9212 (best time to reach me is M-F, 7-10 PM)
hayes7@aol.com
www.tcscs.com/~thayes

For those of us in the northern hemisphere, a great spring to everybody :)
And for the folks on the "other side", may the winter be mild.

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas Hayes