_Nepenthes bicalcarata_ available

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 05:14:28 PST

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:14:28 -0500
From: Steven Stewart <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: _Nepenthes bicalcarata_ available

Hello, Steven Stewart here,
I guess it is time to part with some of the _Nepenthes bicalcarata_ I
have been growing for the past couple of years. Thanks to the help of
Cliff Dodd, I have been having great luck with a batch of 60+ seedlings,
(now almost flowering size!). The size of the original plants prohibits
their shipping, but I have quite a few asexual off-shoots, all numbered
for future reference, to possibly gain cultivar status for any with
special features. I am selling the 4" pot size plants for $20.00 each,
which includes shipping. There are also some 1 gallon plants available
for $50.00. I am currently only certified to ship in the U.S..
 If anyone is able to personally pick up a plant in Florida a few of
the larger plants are also available. I am afraid these plants are
going to outgrow my greenhouse this spring (problems, problems :)).
Please E-mail me at <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net> if you are
interested.
Take Care,
Steven Stewart,