old newbie

From: sales (sales@novacom-mwave.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 14:30:00 PST

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:30:00
From: sales  <sales@novacom-mwave.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: old newbie

Hi list

I don't know if anyone on the list has a long enough memory to know me,
my name is Leigh Perkins and I was a member of the list around 14 months
ago, right up to the point of getting made redundant. Well the good
news is that I've now found a new employer who have blessed me with
e-mail, and so it's good to get back on the list. Those of you that do
remember me will know I'm in England and as such grow most of the plants
capable with an unheated greenhouse (at last count, some 40 different
kinds).

A big (very) belated thank you must go to Kamil Pasek for his great
generosity at the time of our last communication - Kamil, there were
more seeds than I had room for!! :) - thanks again. Thanks also to
those who were kind enough to send me seeds, gemma, plants and good
sound advice when I was starting out.

It's really good to be back - Right! What have I missed??

Leigh Perkins

sales@novacom-mwave.com

Novacom Microwave Ltd.
28 High Street