David Ahrens Re: self-introduction

From: david ahrens (nepenthesdave@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 06:47:17 PST

Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 06:47:17 PST
From: "david ahrens" <nepenthesdave@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: David Ahrens Re: self-introduction

I first got into cp's by being a VFT murderer at the age of ten years,
the usual route into the hobby. Ten years ago , I tracked down a
supplier of flytraps in a book published for buying plants difficult to
find. The nursery told me how easy they were to grow, and so I thought
that I would have a go.
Untill recently I have had a collection of Sarracenias, nepenthes,
heliamphora, and a few drosera. I have had to leave most of the
collection with a friend for a few years , untill I can buy somewhere
where I can erect another greenhouse.
I am actively involved in the British society, and in the last few years
I have attended the conferences in Atlanta and Bonn
regards
David Ahrens
nepenthesdave@hotmail.com