Re:Carnivorous Plants by Tony Camilleri

From: Michael Hunt (mph101@surfree.com)
Date: Sun Feb 07 1999 - 06:30:59 PST

Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 09:30:59 -0500
From: "Michael Hunt" <mph101@surfree.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Carnivorous Plants by Tony Camilleri

Kevin,

     Adding to Nathan's comments on the book Carnivorous Plants. Its well
worth the price of under $20.00 in the U.S. I obtained my copy from the
Book Shop at Selby Botanical Gardens in Sarasota Fl. They do ship. The phone
number is (941) 366- 5731 ext. 44. Also they currently have a couple copies
of Nepenthes Of Boreno by Charles Clarke, which is IMO the absolute best
book written on the Boreno plants to date! And the price has dropped on
this by $20.00. It is a hard book to get, so hurry. :-)
Take care,
~Mike