Scales!

From: Lindblom, Mats (mats.lindblom@investor.se)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 04:52:47 PST

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:52:47 +0100
From: "Lindblom, Mats" <mats.lindblom@investor.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Scales!

Hi

I know that the subject have been up before, but I don't remember
the answers.....I've got scales on some of my CPs..They seem to
prefer Sarrs, but also some Nephs have been attacked...Advises so
far are limited to manually pick them away with a toothpick or
similar.I\264ve done that - Thoroughly, and again..Problem is that
they tend to return...Is there a decent way to get rid of the little
fellows permanently, or do I have to spend the rest of my life
looking for new scales....or kill the "infected" plants....

/Mats

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]