Lowrie's Vol. 3 is now available

From: Dionaea@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 10:54:02 PST

Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:54:02 EST
From: Dionaea@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Lowrie's Vol. 3 is now available

For those eagerly awaiting Lowire's 3rd volume, it is now available. I just
received my copy today in the mail. If you ordered yours it should be on it's
way. The photographs are great -- in the style of his first two books.
Several species did not make it into this book because they were, according to
the preface, described after the book was completed. Regardless, this book
has many helpful descriptions of many other species. Hats off to Allen
Lowrie.

Christoph