Re: Howdy from California Carnivores

From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 14:42:34 PST

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 17:42:34 EST
From: CALIFCARN@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Howdy from California Carnivores

Greeting folks, Peter here at California Carnivores.
       Thanks for the nice comments about the tv show on H & G network. We
haven't seen it ourselves as our cable doesn't carry it and the producer
promised to send us a copy. We've received many phone calls and email messages
about it.
       There will be another show on us on Rebecca's Garden this winter, but
we don't yet know when. We had a lot of fun doing that one and it should be
longer. (I don't know how long the H & G show was). I certainly can't help but
suggest, to those of you who thought the show was brief, to let the cable
network know you'd like a longer episode-- we here at California Carnivores
certainly won't complain!!!
        Th-th-th-th-th-that's all folks! Peter