Re: CPN seeks a font

From: John M Ford (jford@runet.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 08 1999 - 08:25:24 PST

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:25:24 -0500 (EST)
From: John M Ford <jford@runet.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: CPN seeks a font

Barry,

I'm using Windows95 and found them in the true type r_symbol font.

Enter Win95 help | click the index tab | enter symbols in the
search field | select inserting into documents | click the
icon to bring up the character map and follow the instructions in
the help window. With Word97, step 6 is not necessary.

Hope this is what you were looking for,

John
jford@runet.edu