Erratum

From: Ide Laurent (ide@arcadis.be)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 13:58:53 PST

Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 22:58:53 +0100
From: Ide Laurent <ide@arcadis.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Erratum

Hi

To all people who received somme gemmae from me recently : it appears the
roseanna was mislabelled and are common D. nitidula omissa X occidentalis
occidentalis. I've recently discovered this by showing my plants to another
CPer. Sorry.

Laurent Ide

Mike,

D. gigantea is a tuberous. Other info is available in the digest where your
question appeared, indeed.

What are the biggest droseras ? D. regia, D. gigantea... It seems D. indica is
not so bad too ? What about D. macrophylla (dimensions please) ? Other data
on this subject ?

Take care