Greenhouse

From: SARVER, CINDY (Cindy.Sarver@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 08:40:13 PST

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 08:40:13 -0800
From: "SARVER, CINDY" <Cindy.Sarver@West.Boeing.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Greenhouse

Hi Folks,
   Well, 1999 is going to be the year of the greenhouse for me. I live in
Southern California, so my biggest problem will be cooling in the summer.
If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, favorite types of greenhouses,
companies, etc., please email me! (Private replies are fine.) I'm thinking
of creating a greenhouse for my highland plants, since my house itself is
kind of a lowland environment. Any advice at all would be greatly
appreciated.
   Thanks!
         -cindy