Seasonal reminder

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 23 1998 - 11:34:18 PST

Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 11:34:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Seasonal reminder

Greetings to all,

I hope you have gotten (or will shortly get) your issue of Carnivorous
Plant Newsletter, once again delivered during the month noted on its
cover.

I am very excited about the December issue, and think it is the best that
Jan, Steve and I have made. Of course, it is all because of the excellent
contributions we have received. Well, perhaps some of it is due to the
exceptional brilliance of the editorial staff but that doesn't need to be
mentioned. :)

Please take the time to renew your membership to the ICPS. If your
membership comes to us late, then you will not get your next issue on time
and it will have to be processed as a late order.

All the season's best to you, as the tuberous Drosera growing in the
northern hemisphere reach for the sky and the Sarracenia down-under bloom!

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter
Conservation Coeditor