reaquantence

From: drury6@juno.com
Date: Tue Dec 22 1998 - 17:49:52 PST

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:49:52 -0600
From: drury6@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: reaquantence

I thought I should reaquant myself, seeing that I have never really
written much to the digest and the email connection was down for three or
four months. My name is Don Drury, I'm 15 and live in Oklahoma. I only
have a big terrarium w/some Drosera, Sarracenia, Pinguicula,Dionea, and
two nepenthes. I am interested in buying any nepenthes, Drosera or
Utricularia (especially a U. Sandersonni, or D. Slakii). Or even trading,
but all I have are D.Adaelae, that I would stand trading with.