Suggestion for greenhouse in Fl

From: feroxerem@webtv.net
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 13:40:48 PST

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:40:48 -0500 (EST)
From: feroxerem@webtv.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:  Suggestion for greenhouse in Fl

 I am currently planning to construct a small greenhouse of 9 ft by 14
feet. This will be for Nepenthes mainly. I am open to any suggestions
that could help. Of concern is the heat. I live in west coastal Florida.
I plan on using a fog system to lower the temps some 6 to 10 degrees.
Many have said that a greenhouse isn't needed in cental & southern Fl.
I disagree and feel that Nepenthes would benefit by having much higher
constant humidity. It will not be made of glass but unsure of fiberglass
or poly. Thanks, ~Vincent