Re:Guano futures LOL :-)

From: aquilla2@juno.com
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 20:29:52 PST

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 20:29:52 -0800
From: aquilla2@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Guano futures LOL :-)

I see that my comments struck a nerve with some people, and succeeded in
striking a meaningful dialog with others.
But, I guess that my apologies are in order as my comments resulted in
obscene profits in my buying and selling of "guano futures" The original
question about bat guano raised the price of my guano futures, and
allowed me to sell while the price was high. Then my comments caused the
price to fall, resulting in a panic sell off. This was once again the
time to buy, which I did. The additional positive responses, about
fertilizing CP, resulted in the price once again going up, allowing me to
once again reap an obscene profit. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I
feel like Hillary Clinton trading cattle futures.

LOL :-)
Michael Sankovich

P.S. Does watering my plants with bottled spring water make a
difference? Maybe endorsements by some of the "most WELL known cp
growers" will cause my stock to rise?
P.S.S. Toss this around. New Jersey Pine Barrens sand really causes my
plants to thrive. (I am thinking of buying a Sand Quarry In Jersey

LOL, LOL :-)