moving very soon

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@eskimo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 00:48:20 PST

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:48:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Andrew Marshall <andrewm@eskimo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: moving very soon

Hi Folks,
        Andrew Marshall here. As many of you already know, I will be
moving very soon to the new property. The arduous problems with the land,
house, financing and assorted details of the deal that we have had to
endure over the last year or more are finally drawing to a successful
close. My greenhouse is already set up (20' x 50'inflated double poly
wall soon to be heated), though the actual house in which we are to live
has still to be built. With no power to the site, I will be forced for a
while to be out of touch. No computer, no phone and no snail mail. The
postal delivery person doesn't recognize addresses such as 'the red barn,
end of the dirt road by the oak trees'. I do not know for certain how
long this situation will last, but it is rumored to be over by X-mas.
>From Dec. 1 1998 to Jan. 1 1999, or until I get back on -line, I will be
'gone'. If any one needs to get in touch with me before then, please do
it soon. I plan on disconnecting around Nov. 25th or so. Have to clean
this place up before we move out. I will certainly have a new e-mail
address as well as snail address and phone when I get back in-touch with
every one again. To my knowledge I have sent out everything I was
supposed to, correct me quickly if I am wrong.
        Thanks to all of you for your supportive notes and thoughts.
        Best wishes and I hope to be back with you all shortly.

        Andrew Marshall
        Cascade Carnivourous Plants