RE: Change of address

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 06:51:01 PST

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:51:01 -0500
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Change of address

>Of course, if you're a brit expat working in a botanical garden in a US
>state beginning with A you won't need either address as you never write
>anyway!!! (Subtlety is not one of my idiosyncracies!).

You're right Paul, that wasn't very subtle and one might say it was quite
passive/aggressive, a trait we Southerners have taken to new heights so I'm
told by my Yankee friends and one that I might add that we love to see
coming from the mother country.

David
Atlanta, home of the Atlanta Botanical Gardens and obviously one Brit expat
that doesn't correspond worth beans <gr>