Re: D. falconeri flowering

From: Glenn Rankin (rankin@saiph.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 17:13:52 PST

Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 17:13:52 PST
From: Glenn Rankin <rankin@saiph.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: D. falconeri flowering

Jonathan,

Are you in the Southern or Northern hemisphere? How warm are you
keeping the plant? How big is huge?

I've grown this species for several years (from seed), but I haven't
had one flower yet, so I'm afraid I can't give you much advice about
whether to cut off the flower spike.

I live in the SF Bay area, and mine have just gone dormant.

Regards,

Glenn Rankin
rankins@ix.netcom.com