Warning

From: Stanman15@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 20:03:36 PST

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 23:03:36 EST
From: Stanman15@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Warning

I apologize for bringing a private matter on to this digest but i felt you
all deserved the following warning. I have unfortunately recently had a series
of incounters with a certain individual who ripped me off. I am NOT seeking
revenge on this individual but i just wanted to warn you all so you do not
find yourself in similar circumstances. He has intentially traded
misidentified plants to me and also failed to pay me some money as part of a
deal I have given him repeated opportunities to make good on his promises to
fix this, I have also given him warnings that i will be posting this. He has
also informed me of plans to rip off others. So please be aware of this when
trading with

ANDREW LIA 145 Pinehill Rd. Hillsborough, CA 94010

Also be aware that he has many different screen names so be carefull. I intend
to notify the authorities so if anyone has had problems with this individual
please contact me privatly

Sorry I had to bring this here but I thought you all deserved to know

~Ryan