Utrics wanted.

From: Tim Malcolm (malcol01@camosun.bc.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 18:58:23 PST

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:58:23 -0700
From: Tim Malcolm <malcol01@camosun.bc.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Utrics wanted.

Hi list.

I was wondering if there was anyone in Canada who had any Utricularia or
Genlisia, that they'd like to sell me. I already have some of the
standard ones (sandersonii, livida and bisquamata) but I'm fascinated by
them and would like more. I found the Taylor book at the library (looks
like I was the first one to ever take it out!) and this has only
increased my interest in the genus. If anyone has any leads for me, I'd
be very grateful.

On a related topic. Does anyone know for sure what kind of paperwork is
required to import/export plants from Canada? I suppose I should call the
appropriate government office for this info.

Thanks.

Tim Malcolm
malcol01@camosun.bc.ca