Drosera sp. Botswana + Tropical African Drosera

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 03:55:04 PST

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:55:04 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera sp. Botswana + Tropical African Drosera

A friend just bought 1 of these from California Carnivores; what is it?
Is this another D.madagascariensis? I havent seen it though from its
description, I thought it might be. Also, I seem to recall reading
about a few other climbing/crawling Tropical African Drosera. It's been
10 years or so but I was wondering if any of the others (or even any
other Tropical Africans) are in cultivation? D.elongata? D.affinis?
etc? How about D.pilosa? I remember receiving some kind of freak
spathulata as "affinis" years ago. Is the real thing out there?

Happy Growing...
Matt
NYC