Re Lowrie vol 3

From: Terry Bertozzi (tbertozz@waite.adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 14:26:29 PST

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 08:56:29 +1030 (CST)
From: Terry Bertozzi <tbertozz@waite.adelaide.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re Lowrie vol 3

Dear Ivo,

> Yes, indeed we are waiting for the publication of this title for
> a couple of years but Lowrie himself announced the FINAL date to be
> November, 1998! This means this book will be available next month in
> Australia. As far as I know, when it is published it will be
> available through the ACPS immediately. Perhaps the guys from the
> ACPS could tell us more

I apologise for the time taken to respond to your query. Stocks of volume
3 are expected for release in early November. The exact date isn't known
but it can't be too far off! The ACPS should have the books available
very soon after the release and I'll post a note as soon as they arrive.
Stay tuned!

Cheers
Terry