True D.burkeana

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 09:04:40 PDT

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 09:04:40 PDT
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: True D.burkeana

Hi list, I was wondering if anyone's growing the TRUE D.burkeana. I
dont mean capillaris or spathulata (as it often turns out to be), I mean
the TRUE species. Anyone?

I planted some 10 year old seed I had in the fridge which *I think* were
labelled as burkeana (I think I'm getting senile!). The seed germinated
well and the plants Ive now got look similar to capillaris but are more
erect. Could this be burkeana?

Robert G, what do you think? By the way, thanks for the p/c-ed
description of it, unfortunately I'm unable to locate it right now...

Matt
NYC