Emre Gurcan and Jos Nieuboer

From: Russell Elliott (elliott@nexus.edu.au)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 05:44:27 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 22:14:27 +0930 (CST)
From: elliott@nexus.edu.au (Russell Elliott)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Emre Gurcan and Jos Nieuboer

Hi,

 My apologies for posting this here, but I don't think my messages are
getting through to Emre Gurcan or Jos Nieuwboer. If you are reading this
Jos and Emre, could you please contact me urgently. Your orders have been
filled, and I need to verify a few points with you before sending them. I'll
be in the field from the 19th of October to the 31st, and I would like to
send them off before then.

Good Growing,

        -Russell Elliott

! Russell Elliott, Seed Bank Director, !
! Australian Carnivorous Plant Society. !
! Sorry, due to limited stocks, seed only available to members. !
! mailto:elliott@nexus.edu.au !
! Please Direct membership enquiries to Brian Denton at: !
! mailto:bdenton@camtech.net.au !
! ACPS Home Page: http://www.camtech.net.au/acps !