Davis Plant Sale

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 19:35:25 PDT

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 19:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Davis Plant Sale

Hey Folks,

I am about to fly out of town for the weekend, but I wanted to remind you:
Saturday morning 8 am to 2 pm the SALE SPECTACULAR will occur. The final
list of plants for sale includes
N. ventricosa (green pitchers, red pitchers, speckled pitchers)
N. alata (green bowl, red tube)
N. reinwardtiana (green form)
N. thorelii
N. maxima (several vigorous plants)
N. X superba
N. X coccinea

Mexican Pinguicula hybrids, stunning flowers and leaves.

Drosera binata T-form
D. capensis
D. filiformis (x californica)
D. spatulata

Sarracenia rubra ssp. rubra
S. psittacina
S. purpurea (venosa and intergrades)
numerous hybrids including catesbaei, wrigleyana, and others.

I think that is most of them---there are probably others, too.

These should sell like popcorn, and it will be first come first serve. The
prices are CRAAAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYYY so be there early!

Location: U. of California at Davis Arboretum.

Beth will be there, so say hey to her. She can point out the best of the
bunch, too.

Cheers

Barry and Beth

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice