Tampa Bay CP club cook-out

From: Tom Massey (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 11:39:29 PDT

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:39:29 -0400
From: Tom Massey <massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Tampa Bay CP club cook-out

Well, the rain and winds are gone -as a matter of fact they never showed up
in the first place- so the cookout is on for this Sunday, October 4, at 1pm
at the USF Botanical Garden. Club members and other interested CPers are
encouraged to come. Club members, please respond and let me know if you
are coming or not!

Anyone else who would like to come, just drop me a line to let me know,
 more than happy to have you.

And for the rest of the world, please excuse the use of bandwidth.

Tom in Fl.