Digital pH meter.

From: Carol M. Stiff (kck@turbonet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 27 1998 - 10:58:45 PDT

Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 10:58:45 -0700
From: "Carol M. Stiff" <kck@turbonet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Digital pH meter.

I promised to get the information for the digital pH meter that I purchased
last year. It certainly is better than using pH paper.

The product is called:
Checker 1 pH meter (#577) and lists for $39.00. The company name is
Edvotek and their phone number is: 1-800-EDVOTEK, or FAX 1-301-340-0582

They do accept VISA and MasterCard, and there is no minumum order.

They also carry a nice little magnetic stir plate, if you really want to
spoil yourself, that costs $65.00. It is called a Mini Stirrer (#578) and
lists at $65.00. There is a picture of it at my newsletter under "using a
magnetic stirrer" (http://www.home.turbonet.com/kitchenculture/news.htm)

If anyone has a better and cheaper sources for the digital pH meter, please
let me know so I can pass it along or post it on my website.
Thanks...........carol

 Carol M. Stiff, Ph.D.
President and CEO - Kitchen Culture Kits, Inc.
http://www.home.turbonet.com/kitchenculture

President - Stiff Applied Technology, Inc.
Webpage Development and Training
http://www.home.turbonet.com/sati/webpagedevelop.htm

Vice President - Plant Cell Technology, Inc.
Commissioned Sales Associate/Technical Advisor
http://www.home.turbonet.com/ppm/ppmweb.htm