Re: ICPS volunteering

From: Stephen Davis (stephend@ricochet.net)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 20:00:07 PDT

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 22:00:07 -0500 (CDT)
From: stephend@ricochet.net (Stephen Davis)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: ICPS volunteering

Carl,

I just got layed off and have a little free time and would be interested in
helping if there is a way to do manage it.

Stephen Davis
Looking for sales or marketing positions in high tech, in Silicon Valley. :-)

:Carl Mazur here...
:
:Actually my students are really looking forward to doing this project. With
:any luck, we'll have all the work done by February (end of the term) or at
:worst case end of June (end of the school year). I'll drop updates to the
:list periodically.
:
:Best Regards,
:
:Carl J. Mazur
:Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants
:Ontario Canada
:
:http://www.vaxxine.com/ccphome
:
:
:"To grow old is mandatory... to grow up is optional"
:>> ....
:>> 3)What about the CPN CDRom project? Anyone want to restart it?
:>
:>Some number of issues have already been scanned, but the work has been
:>pretty slow for a while.
:>
:>Carl Mazur has resurrected the project and has gotten a team of high school
:>communication technology students to do the scanning as a term project.
:>
:>He and the team will be receiving a full copy of back issues soon.
:>--
:>Rick Walker
:>

Stephen Davis