CPs in Chile

From: Jose Gengler (jose.gengler@usa.net)
Date: Fri Sep 18 1998 - 08:51:35 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:51:35 -0400
From: "Jose Gengler" <jose.gengler@usa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CPs in Chile

Hi!

I forgot to tell you the species we will try to cultivate from seeds here =
in Chile.
Here goes the list. It=B4s not a very long list, but a good variety to beg=
in with. We
chose this becouse we wanted to do it as varied as possible and still be a=
ble to
try not very temperamental species such as Nephenthes or Cephalotus. Here
goes the list.

S. leucophylla x S. purpurea
S. purpurea x S. flava
Dionaea muscipula (Fam. Droseracea)
Drosera capensis (Fam. Droseracea)
Drosera spathulata (Fam. Droseracea)
Utricularia spp. (Fam. Lentibulariaceae)

The detailed conditions of horticulture we will try to implement are detai=
led in a

Take care,

Jose Gengler
jose.gengler@usa.net