P. gypsicola ... early dormancy?

From: L235@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 09:57:50 PDT

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:57:50 EDT
From: L235@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: P. gypsicola ... early dormancy?

I have a mature, flowering specimen (thanks to Bill McLaughlin) of P.
gypsicola. It got a bit too dry while I was away on business, and I've found
that it is beginning to go dormant (none of my other heterophyllous
Pinguiculas are, however).

Should I keep it wet and hope to prolong its growth season to better time with
the others? or give up and let it go dry ... and hope for the best in the
Spring?

All replies (public or private) appreciated greatly ... don't want to lose
this one!

Jay Lechtman (L235@aol.com)
Ashburn, VA, USA