Central Florida CP Trip

From: L235@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 15 1998 - 08:41:17 PDT

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:41:17 EDT
From: L235@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Central Florida CP Trip

My (belated) thanks to everyone in the Tampa Bay Carnivorous Plant Club ...
for their hospitality in inviting me to their September meeting. I met the
(in)famous Randall Palmer, and can state with certainty that I have seen
Sarracenia which have survived his oil and detergent and baking soda regimen.

An extra special thanks to Steven and Cindy Stewart (won't even tell the CP
world what a fantastic experience that was, to avoid a deluge of visit
requests at his house. <smile>)

Thanks to all! About the friendliest bunch of CP'ers I've run into in my
travels around the U.S. Hope to be able to return the favor someday (soon).

Jay Lechtman (L235@aol.com)
Ashburn, Virginia, USA