RO unit for sale

From: Frederick John Wallace (jwallace@mail1.nai.net)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 14:21:23 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 17:21:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: jwallace@mail1.nai.net (Frederick John Wallace)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RO unit for sale

Hi,
I've got a RO unit I purchased from Calif. Carnivores that I want to sell.
It works fine but I have well water that is very hard and have a salt
purifier that really works it hard. I haven't used it in 6 months and
figured I should sell it. I have extra carbon and sediment filter. The RO
membrane was just replaced 6 months ago (I used it for about 5 gal. of water
before retiring the unit). If you're interested please e-mail me at
jwallace@ct1.nai.net
Thanks
Jon