Re: Red Jaw VFT's

From: milwiron@btprod.com
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 05:12:53 PDT

Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 04:12:53 -0800
From: milwiron@btprod.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Red Jaw VFT's

At 01:06 PM 9/1/98 -0700, you wrote in part:

>> Does anyone have a few Red Jaw VFT's available for sale, or maybe a shove
>>in the right direction? These have green stems and all red -jaws-.

>Although you asked for a reply off list, I thought I would let everybody
>know that I have red-jaws, as well as many other mutant vft's available.
>Please check out the direct link to my mutant vft page below:

Hi All, My apologies for sending this to the list but direct e-mail isn't
getting through and I didn't find other contact information at the web site.

Hello Mr. Hayes, if you could contact me at <milwiron@btprod.com> I would
very much appreciate it. I can also be found hanging around at-
630-830-9561 or toll free at 888-830-9561.
Best Regards,
Denny Dahm