RE: Phyllodia (and CP silliness)

From: Semanchuk, Phil J (pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 12:42:41 PDT

Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 15:42:41 -0400
From: "Semanchuk, Phil J" <pjs20347@glaxowellcome.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Phyllodia (and CP silliness)

> Did it go dormant in the middle of summer. Did I
> nearly kill it and it is trying to come back?
>
> And finally, what do I do? If it did go dormant,
> should I stick it in the fridgerator? Our temps are
> in the 80's-90's daily.

Scott,
Where do you live? I think most CPs are much happier outside if you live
in any temperate part of the world. Leaving your S. purpurea outside and
otherwise alone (aside from watering) might be the best thing you can do
to it.

Ridiculous CP in the Media Update:
In today's edition of the comic strip "Curtis", the lead character and
his friend Gunk are being pursued by a mutant tomato plant with a yen
for something "meatier" than Miracle-Gro.

Philip
URL du jour: http://www.thislife.org