99 Toyotas as low as 2% over invoice

From: accutone@atlsky.com
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 17:03:07 PDT

Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 19:03:07 -0500
From: accutone@atlsky.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: 99 Toyotas as low as 2% over invoice

Please accept our appologies for your inconvenience if you are not
interested in this e-mail offer. If you are interested in a new 99'
toyota car, truck, or van at prices as low as 2% over invoice on
selected models and/or huge savings on pre-owned certified toyotas as
well as 100's of other pre-owned vehicles of all makes and models below
kelly blue book, please respond with your name, phone #, e-mail address
and the specific model you are interested in. We thank you for your
time. please accept our appologies for the intrusion and de-select
yourself from our mailing list if not interested. Thank you.