A new member.

From: VERDYCK Marc (VERDYCK.Marc@village.uunet.be)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 10:50:06 PDT

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 19:50:06 +0200
From: "VERDYCK Marc" <VERDYCK.Marc@village.uunet.be>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: A new member.

Dear CP-fanatics,

My name is Marc Verdyck and I'm a new member of the list. At first there
were some problems with my outgoing mail but thanks to Rick Walker I got
through. I'm collecting and cultivating CP's for about 12 years now and my
collection is still growing. My seeds of drosera, sarracenia and pingu\357cula
are germinating very well! Do you want to know more about me and my
collection you can always visit my home-page at
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/carnivorousplants
Please be patient because my page loads slowly, I'm still learning and
trying to improve it.

Sincerely,
Marc