aldrovanda

From: Dianne Charette (Dianne_Charette@Concepta.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 18:40:21 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:40:21 -0400
From: "Dianne Charette" <Dianne_Charette@Concepta.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: aldrovanda

Hi everyone,

                   Sunday, I went to explore more the bog near of my home.
After seeking a lot more, walk 5 min in forest, I found a "lake" of 1'
deep, very small "lake", perhaps 10' by 6' . So when I discovered it, I
looked for some cp, others than S.purpurea. I just found something who's
like Aldrovanda in this "lake", no alguae or others aquatics plants. Can it
possible that was some Aldrovanda? Because I live in Canada, in the
province of quebec, and I don't think that these plant grow here... Help me
to resolve this mystery.
Thanx all

     Tom