Visiting Canada - Vancouver, Rockies, PEI.

From: Ross Rowe (Ross.Rowe@ea.gov.au)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 22:06:35 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:06:35 +1100
From: Ross.Rowe@ea.gov.au (Ross Rowe)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Visiting Canada - Vancouver, Rockies, PEI.

     Hello to all the Canadians

     I am looking forward to visiting your side of the world (its a long
     way with 2 toddlers) for 7 weeks in September and October.

     I would love to hear of CP sites that are readily accessable. We have
     only 5 days in Vancouver, 6 days via car from Vancouver to Banff and
     Jasper in the Rockies and then the bulk of our time in Prince Edward
     Island from which we may travel to Quebec, Montreal, NE USA depending
     on time and finances.

     Any suggestions on the places to see plants or if any of you have
     collections which you would like to share with a visiting Australian
     CP enthusiast please contact me.

     Ross Rowe
     Canberra Australia