Re: Sarracenia containers

From: DDembicki@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 07:00:31 PDT

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 10:00:31 EDT
From: DDembicki@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sarracenia containers

The best source for the containers you seek are institutional cooking supplies
stores. You can also get great used stainless items too, if you look around
at auctions and resale shops.

Dan Dembicki

<< I'm now looking for something like stainless steel/rust resistant
trays
about 12-18 inches wide, 24-36 inches long and about 2-3 ins deep, but
unfortunately I can't find anything like that off the shelf, and I'd rather
not have to pay to get them made specially. Does anyone have any
recommendations/suggestions