Thanks & Cat vs CP - The cat won

From: Joe Mawer (fuzzy96@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 17:03:43 PDT

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 20:03:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: fuzzy96@webtv.net (Joe Mawer)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Thanks & Cat vs CP - The cat won

The cat is the winner, I lost my VFT, now I start all over again .
1) Is it too late to start with new plants?

2) Does any one have any seed for pitcher plants that may be native to
central Ohio? I know everyone uses that latin word,
Nepa..Nepi.....Nepo.....but I can't spell it, let alone pronounce it!

3)Anyone have a bargin price on a large cat-proof birdcage? The hot
pepper sauce, chili powder, ect didn't work. Thank you to everyone who
responded about the CP- eating cat.

Joe and Dodi Mawer