Bog garden in Oklahoma

From: drury (drury@mail.tds.net)
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 06:16:03 PDT

Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 08:16:03 -0500
From: "drury" <drury@mail.tds.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Bog garden in Oklahoma

I've been wondering if I could have an artificial bog here in Oklahoma.
Its been realy hot for a long time now, my D.adelae is doing okay for now
in this heat, it wilted and died, but half a dozen plantlets shot up from
the roots and I have good expectations! I would most like to have some
sarrs. The winters are warm here now ( el nino, or global warming?) unless
this winter is different, It'll freeze but there wont be any snow.

Thanx alot,

Don Drury
drury@mail.tds.net
http://members.xoom.com/nonredneck/webpage.htm