questions

From: Christer Berglund (christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 12:44:43 PDT

Date: 24 Jul 98 20:44:43 +0100
From: "Christer Berglund" <christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: questions

Hi,

Sorry, but I'm back with more questions.

I wonder if four 15 W flourescent tubes will emit enough light for
lowland nepenthes in a terrarium with the measurements: 60 cm (width), 40
cm (depth) and 60 cm (height)?

I've got a humidifier to moisten the very dry air in the room
vintertime. I noticed that a lot of salt is removed from the water (the
salt is stuck on the heating element).

Now I wonder if anyone used one to get good quality water for the
plants, by leading the the moistened air to a container (where it should
return to it's liquid state)?

Is it even worthwile?

TIA and take care

---