AVALANCHE 98, NEW VERSION 7/23/98

From: tune66@flashemail.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 11:13:40 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:13:40 -0500
From: tune66@flashemail.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:  AVALANCHE 98, NEW VERSION 7/23/98

Good Day cp,

NEW VERSION 7/23/98, FLAWLESS !

TURN YOUR COMPUTER INTO A VIRTUAL MAIL SERVER !!!
Mail to ALL domains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avalanche is the first product of its kind. Avalanche 98 provides
small businesses with the power to send millions of newsletters,
form mail, advertisements, and brochures with the click of a button
using standard Internet connectivity. Avalanche 98 delivers a power
punch with its unprecedented speed, innovative '98 controls,
anti-footprint technology, and unlimited randomization and
personalization via a new technology we call KeywordsTM.

Some Features:

Mails direct from your computer to the recipients mailbox bypassing your
isp's mail server.

Mx lookup- just type in the domain and avalanche fetches all of the mx
servers available on that domain.

Mail at speeds up to 100,000 per hour

Built in list editor

Send attachment to your clients at super sonic speeds

Enter unlimited "from, to, subject and reply to" entries and the program
will rotate them automatically

Advanced dialing- A built in dialer that lets you keep different ISP's
with their user names and passwords for easy dial up access. Also
includes an automatic reconnect feature.

Advanced personalization- Many different variables can be replaced
automatically before your
message is sent. Such as user name, time, date, domain, etc.

Attachments- Lets you attach files to your mass mailings.

Log files- keep log files for successful recipients and unsuccessfull
recipients.

Timeout controls- DNS and Mx Server timeout values can be adjusted for
the communication
and connection waitstates.

Make your letter eye catching using HTML that is compatible to all domains
 including AOL

 We are giving a large discounts to people that have
previously purchased Express Mail Server or Rapid Fire. Thank you
for your cooperation and please keep in mind that we value your
feedback.

For more info or free demo please Call: 401-949-8044

Thank you for your time!