D. adelae?!

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 02:05:31 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:05:31 +0100
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. adelae?!

Hello, all!

I was reading a message of this list in which was written

> the contrasting side, you have the Queensland sundews which require very
low
> light levels. Two 40 watt fluorescent lights would be fine for a 10
gallon
> tank with D. schizandra, d. adelae and D. prolifera. Alternatively you

...and this surprised me: I've just bought one D. adelae and placed it
outside receiving half a day of direct sun light! And now I read that D.
adelae doesn't like light! Will it die? Would it be better to place it
indoors?
What about temperature? What kind of temps does this species like?
The strangest thing is that my D. adelae is doing fine, although it gets
all that sun. I mean, *apparently* it is doing well (I've just bought it 4
days ago...).
Can anyone please give me some advice?

Thanks in advance,
Miguel