VFT flowers

From: Arauco Schifman (quemero@datamarkets.com.ar)
Date: Tue Jul 07 1998 - 17:42:11 PDT

Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 21:42:11 -0300
From: Arauco Schifman <quemero@datamarkets.com.ar>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT flowers

Hi to all!

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have 3 VFT's and one of them
flowered in the past summer and gave me viable seeds. Now we are in
winter, but it's very mild. My 3 plants are producing the flower stalk
(which is more thick and long than the one in the summer) and they are
producing smaller leaves too, because the season. I wanna know if the
blooming is normal for this season and if this can affect the reserves
of the rhyzome for re-sprout new leaves in the next spring for a good
growing. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks
Arauco
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/7978 (in construction by the time!)